Saturday, October 30, 2010

A strange one...


Tomorrow's Halloween. Jaeden is very excited, and talks about it constantly. Today I am trying to get all the regular cleaning done, along with some yardwork, and hope to carve the pumpkin, and do chocolate lollipops. We'll see.


Currently flowering in my house is my Bulbophyllum corolliferum. (See picture). It is one that a lot of people may not find pretty. The flowers are extremely small. I also have a few spikes starting so far this fall, and hope to have a lot more as the temps stay cooler and the days grow shorter. Definitely can use the color and happiness of the flowers during the winter.


Jordan is now 15 months old, which is unbelieveable. He also still has no teeth, which I find hilarious and cute.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's different but cute. Especially because it's little.
    And I also think toothless Jordan is very cute too. I think he will go from none to like....10 in a week time frame. hahaha

    ReplyDelete